What is that skin rash that comes and goes?
Your skin is the largest organ of your body and is our first line of defense. It is also exposed to all types of elements and maladies. The most common skin disorder that people have is rashes, which means a growth of red bumps on your skin that is caused by some type of irritant. The one thing that you must make sure that you do not do when you have a skin rash is that you do not scratch no matter how bad it itches. You can cause an infection. There are medications that you can buy over-the-counter to help with the itching. If it is really bad, your physician may prescribe an anti-itch medication.
Different types of rash that comes and goes
There are many different types of rashes that can affect your body, which can include lower back pain left side the following.
- Eczema-this is one of the most common skin inflammations and can also be referred to as dermatitis. Eczema refers to several conditions that share a pattern of change on the surface of your skin. This condition starts off with redness and itching with tiny blisters or bumps. If it is left untreated or treated with the wrong medication it can become chronic eczema. If you develop chronic eczema your skin will start to thicken. In addition, you can develop dryness, color changes, and flaking of your skin. Most cases of eczema are because of contact with certain irritants like chemicals or allergies. Eczema may also be associated with another medical condition that can cause fluid retention in your legs.
- Adults can also develop a skin rash that is triggered by such things as food, dry air, animal dander, dust, chemical, certain fabrics, and many others. These rashes could also be caused by dry skin conditions. Other causes of this type of rash might because of the growth of fungus in the skin or some type of infection.
- Dry skin rash-this is the most common skin rash among adults. The reason that you can develop a rash with dry skin is that it is easily irritated, especially when it is dry and cold. When you have dry skin rash your skin can become extremely inflamed and itchy which can cause swelling, cracking, redness, crusting, scaling, and weeping. It will come and go even without using any type of medication. The skin can become infected if you scratch it too much.
- Allergy skin rash-this type of skin rash will usually happen to people who already have an allergy to fabric, animal dander, chemicals. And other allergens.
- Skin fungal infection rashes-this type of rash usually develops because of improper hygiene. The answer to this type of rash is cream or anti-fungal spray and proper hygiene.
- Hives-this happens when your skin comes in contact with something that it is allergic to. Most of the time they last for less than a day and go away on their own. You can also get hives from insect bites and environmental factors.
- Homeopathic Medicine for Weight Loss
- QUESTION-does soy milk contain estrogen
- Some Easy Tips to Remove Dark Underarms
- Don't Hesitate to Talk About Gas Pains
- QUESTION-how much amoxicillin should I give my child
- The Duration For Lowering Of blood sugar?
- Know Your Limit of Taking Ginseng
- What Foods to Eat When You Have an Ulcer?